2. I figured out Bloglines Notifier. Ok - enough humiliation.
3. We planned out meals for the next two weeks and saved $100.00 on the grocery bill! We don't plan- we "free-shop". Throwwhat'ss good in the cart, and sort it out later. Very fun - very expensive.
4. The house got finished- unpacked and organized and cleaned (for the moment). In Bach family time, that is 6 months off the world record.
5. My teenage daughter has become very lovey-mommy. Now, she loves me, but she's 13. "Nough said.
6. We have lived through 4 dry, lightning storms with no fires. Considering we have 300 square miles burning nearby- that's a good thing.
7. We haven't fully had to pack the cars up for evacuation - yet - per #6. But we are really good at practicing!
8. I may be getting closer to getting on the transplant list. Found a new hospital, and could be on list by Halloween!
9. I've slept. Really good. All night.
10. I spent an hour on my Works for Me Wednesday, to have Blogger eat it.
11. I woke up to 6 beautiful bucks, with their fuzzy antlers, eating outside our kitchen window the other morning. And couldn't find the digital camera.
12. We rolled down our driveway, which is scary-steep and 1/4 mile long, with no engine on, creeping with the emergency brake - just so we didn't scare a couple of yearling deer who were grazing on the hill. And watched them laugh at us -- a Land Rover is really hard to miss when it rolls by you.
13. I met new friends and found great encouragement through reading how others are doing, through my Bloglines. And that is a wonderful thing.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!